Friday, April 20, 2007

She won!


I was on the way to the bus when I came across something that made me stop, smile, and dig into my pack and pull out my new digital camera. It was a beautiful spring day outside and the day care center had put full t-shirts on all of the little daycarettes. They were on a mission.

Across the street from them is a new development under construction. Like all developments, God's idea of landscaping is never good enough so we humans have to move his nice earth somewhere else. In this case, the dirt moved to a lowly pile at the end of the new street. A creative teacher at the daycare couldn't resist. (I must say, as a former big-league, go beyond the sandbox guy, it was very tempting for me.) None the less, full t-shirts, hand in hand, stop and looks for cars before crossing, she lead the little tribe of mother-challenged kids to the dirt pile.

And they played King on the Mountain. Take a look at innocence. She won!

<$BlogFeedsVertical$>


<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

No comments: