Friday, April 20, 2007

Enough

I admit, I am a news junkie. I watch a lot of FOX except for Hannity and Combs, Greta whatever, and that goofball Nancy Grace. Is she on Fox? Anyway,last night, I finally turned the TV off. Enough of this creature. I won't call him a human being because no one could do what that beast did.

I am sorry for all of that lost potential. I am sorry for those families who must deal with this. I am even sorry for the gun dealer who did things right but still has a gaggle of cameras out in front of his business. Frankly, I wish one of those kids had a gun in his backpack and could have ended this mess right on the spot. Don't kid yourself, this stuff is just warming up. Al-Quida is watching. Hamas is watching. And somewhere in this country,some really screwed-up soul is watching.

But not me. I turned it off. I don't want to hear the creep. I don't want to see the creep. And, I don't want to listen to the creeps who are giving him so much face time and calling that news.

You are just as sick as the creep was.

<$BlogFeedsVertical$>


<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

No comments: