Friday, August 25, 2006

It's been a long time, huh

Well it has been a long time since I have written anything on here. Please note the sneaky advertising man's catch phrase..."on here."

No, I cannot and will not be smacked about the head for not writing. The fact is, my old fingers hurt from writing. At least I hope they hurt from writing. If that is not the cause, good grief, I may be getting old.

So go ahead. Ask me what I have been writing....a screenplay! Yup, I wrote a no-kidding movie and I am so proud of myself I could almost go on vacation. I would tell you all about it except I don't have the copyright back yet and there may be some sneaky movie mogal lurking around knowing full well that writing a movie was one of my big life goals.

It was a big goal for me. Kind of like getting your driver's license at 16. Or your first legal snootfull at 21. Or that high of highs...your first airplane solo. This was a VERY BIG deal for me.

Will my screenplay make it to the silver screen? Who knows. It's a long shot but life is a long shot. And anyone who knows me can tell you I am a big fan of long shots. That's why I am so poor and so rich at the same time.

Live like you have just fallen off a horse and your eyes have yet to uncross. Go find that critter and ride again. Yehaw!!

No comments: